|Dennis Wainright, Associate Pastor - Activities/Administration|
I spent the first twenty-six years of my life in the "Show Me" state of Missouri. It was there that I graduated from William Jewell College and Midwestern Baptist Theological Seminary. It was also there that I met and on June 25,1976, married Donna Hastings.
On July 10,1977, Donna and I began our ministry here at Central Baptist Church and Clark County. I began here as the full-time Youth Minister, then became the Minister of Youth and Recreation. In 1988 the title changed to Associate Pastor: Activities/Administration. Central/Clark Co. has been a great place to minister and raise our family. Please continue to pray with us that God's best for Central/Clark Co. is still yet to come.
Things that I recommend:
- Take care of your body (spiritually and physically)
- Play Golf (only if you are a patient person)
- Be aware of the blessings around you
- Enjoy Life
- My La-Z-Boy recliner
- Be kind, one to another
- Don't take your family for granted
- GRC Girls Basketball
Things I used to recommend:
- Popcorn cooked in bacon grease
- Fried food and fried food